#1- When I am preggers. NO!!! I am not with child :)
#2- In spring and fall
I am nesting like crazy. Something about when the seasons change makes me go crazy. I start wanting to clean things, clean things out, reorganize, redecorate...you name it.
So...the bug got me this week. I am suddenly annoyed by my decorations and I am ready for a fresh look.
I started by tossing out the old boring pillows on our couch. Aside from being a marked all over and having burst seams, they were a drab color...actually, no color at all. I crept into Kirkland's this week and bought new pillows...4 to be exact. Fabulous pillows in two different patterns. They made a world of difference in our pitiful couch. Even BB noticed a difference :) It's amazing how such tiny things can make such a huge difference.
Today...I ordered this from PBK.

BB and LB's bathroom is currently green and blue with frogs. We even have little ducks painted on the wall by the tub. Too baby-ish. I'm ready for something big boyish. Something cool. I have been watching this curtain and have been so tempted to buy it. I noticed today that it is on sale...a small sale...BUT, HEY!!! a sale is a sale :)
Stay tuned for my transformations :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you