Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Truthful Tuesday

Time for Truthful Tuesday!

1.) The iPod on my phone is mixed with my worship music and music for the boys. Sometimes (like when I forget to select a play list) I get ready for school while listening to The Wiggles.

2.) I think Big Daddy and I get just as much of a kick out of hiding "Elfie" (our Elf on the Shelf) as much as BB does finding him each morning. We take turns hiding him :)

3.) Cowboy boots make me happy.

4.) I ran out of regular zip-loc bags this morning, so I definitely packed my lunch in a Toy Story one.

5.) Skinny jeans and cowboy boots make me REALLY happy.

6.) I got our first Christmas card in the mail two days ago. It's still NOVEMBER, people. This stressed me all the way out. Why? Because we haven't even taken any pictures for our card this year.

7.) I am boycotting the Santa at the mall. Well, not really the SANTA, but the pictures with Santa. Have you taken a look at the prices on those photos? Ridiculous! I've been taking my own camera and snapping my own pics recently. They are just as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you