Seriously, my life is glamorous. Be jealous.
1.) I am sporting a Scooby Doo band-aid on my middle finger. Glamorous.
2.) We let BB sleep with us on Saturday and Sunday nights. He would beg to sleep with us every.single.night. if we didn't have a schedule in place. Last night, I woke up and his foot was in the back of my underwear (I'm talking ALL the way in my underwear). Glamorous.
3.) While sleeping with us (yep, the same night as the underwear), he woke up thirsty. I got him a glass of water and he spilled it all on my side of the bed. I threw a towel on top of the wet mess and went back to bed. Glamorous.
3.) Big Daddy and I went on a very romantic trip to Nashville. This is what a I took my stuff in. Yep, that's BB PBK old diaper bag. Glamorous.
How's that for a dose of truth?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you