Time for Truthful Tuesday
1. LB knows how to pull his diaper off. So, a lot of times I just go ahead and leave one off of him...only because I don't want to deal with his fits...
2. That presents a whole 'nother issue...peeing in the floor.
3. I ran 3 consecutive days last week. That's not much, but it is a lot more than I have been doing.
4. Running makes my metabolism skyrocket...which makes me ravenous...which then leads to me eating the raw cookie dough in my refrigerator (darn school cookie dough sell...I've got to finish the container so I can get it out of sight).
5. Have I mentioned that I want to put my tree up...soon???
6. I want bangs. They are back in style...it only took me years to grow my out. Now they are back. Still debating the issue...
7. My candle warmer and my Bath & Body Works candles make my house seem so clean...even when it isn't. It creates a great illusion for guests ;)
8. Big Daddy and I have become exhausted listening to our children fuss and argue over their toys...our solution= buying two of everything. Is that a bad parenting strategy?
9. My toes are in terrible need of a pedicure. I have peeled 75% of the polish off. Doesn't that sound lovely?
10. After just cleaning out our garage, once again we can't park in it. I think the stuff in there multiples.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
My kids fight over everything as well...ugh!
ReplyDeleteAnd I hear ya on the toes! Mine havent been repainted since my daughter decided to give me a pedi a month or two ago! lol