Friday, November 5, 2010

Need eyelashes???

Anyone out there have pitiful eyelashes?

Mine are moderately long. I can get them to really look good with some good mascara.

Big Daddy has insanely long eyelashes. Our precious boys inherited these. They are gorgeous. They are certainly going to win the ladies over one day...let's don't think about that.

All this to say...if you don't have long eyelashes...you should try Latisse.

You have probably seen commercials for it. You know how that stuff is...you always wonder IF it will work.

I'm hear to tell you that is ABSOLUTELY does. My sister has been using and I know of several others who have as well. Within just a few weeks, sissy's eyelashes were considerably thicker and longer. I can't wait to continue to watch them grow. We have heard reports of having to trim them after long use. How fabulous would that be?

Anyway...just wanted to put that out there for anyone who may be suffering from pitiful, short, thin eyelashes.

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you