Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Truth on Tuesday

Time for Truthful Tuesday.

1.) Seriously--why are my umbrellas never where I need them when I need them?

2.) Don't think I didn't walk out to my car this morning with a bucket on my head to protect my hair from being drenched. Yep--I'm that vain.

3.) Train tracks freak me out. I obsessively check to my right and left before I cross and, even then, I am nervous. You know, what if while I am looking to my left it approaches from the right--those jokers are fast.

4.) Mornings at my house stress me all the way out. Why can't we just all get ready in peace--no crying, no arguing, no whining--just a happy family. Can't I dream?

5.) Sometimes I ask William if he wants to make cookies and decorate them with icing and sprinkles ONLY because I want cookies. But, it doesn't look/sound as bad coming from him.

6.) I love food. I think about food probably 80% of my waking hours.

7.) I sleep with my iphone.

8.) I've been trying to think of a way to justify getting my kids a "family iPad" for Christmas. Wouldn't my children just love it???

Spill the truth.

1 comment:

Let me hear from you