Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Truthful Tuesday

Time for Truthful Tuesday.

1.) Don't throw stones...I haven't voted in years. Seriously. I'm not kidding. I didn't even vote in the most recent presidential election. I'm not a "party voter". I want to vote for the person who I feel would do the job best. I never feel like I have enough information to vote accurately, so I just haven't done it. I know. I don't need a speech. Just being honest with you...isn't that what today is for??? The good thing is...I don't complain.

2.) I have got to lose about 7 pounds. I can't get motivated.

3.) My Big Star jeans. Those jeans!!! They don't fit anymore. They cost too much to not be able to wear. I must get back in them.

4.) I didn't snap a single *real* photo of my kids for Halloween this year.

5.) I have gotten really bad at using my phone to take pictures of my kids. It's always so handy. I'm going to be mad at myself one of these days. Then I think...thank goodness for my phone, otherwise they would be NO pictures.

6.) I was WAY more devastated about the destruction of my kid's playground area (from our big storm last week) then they were. Something about all that money and all that time...just sayin'.

7.) I have already purchased my coordinating Christmas wrapping paper. Yes, 4 gifts have already been wrapped. I would have wrapped more but I ran out of tape. Don't hate.

Feels good to be back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you