Ok--so--I forget to put the clothes over into the dyer, I forget to lay meat out to thaw, I forget things at the grocery, I forget to pack lunches, ....
BUT, there are some things I never forget--like:
- BB likes strawberry milk and LB likes Sunny Delight
- BB likes his PB&J sandwiches with just a little PB and a LOT of FRESH strawberry jelly
- BB likes to wash himself in the bath
- Neither boys like water in their eyes
- LB likes for "Muma" to get him out of the bed in the mornings
- LB likes to sleep in the dark with his fan on
- BB likes for someone to lay down with him at bedtime. He also wants two nightlights on.
- LB likes for someone to "si" (sit) by him in our bed each morning after he wakes up
- LB loves his "paa paa"
- BB loves any kind of pasta and doesn't eat green things
- BB wants to surprise me each morning by dressing himself. I remember not to look or comment until he is ready.
- LB is very cold natured. He likes to be extra toasty.
- BB is hot natured. Don't overdress him.
- BB needs us to be impressed by what he has learned.
- LB needs encouragement and praise to keep him going.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you